"Our state-of-the-art equipment
allows us to install gutters on buildings
with complex roof lines without
damaging siding, roof shingles, patios, or foundation plantings."
-Brian Thompson, president
Englert's MicroGuard™ leaf shedding system keeps leaves, pine needles, and other debris from clogging your gutters.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Will seamless gutters blend with my roof, siding and trimwork?
Properly installed gutters blend in inconspicuously, whether it is a Victorian residence with multi-pitched rooflines or a large commercial building. Our high quality aluminum gutters are available in a variety of colors.
2) Why choose seamless aluminum gutters over other types?
Our 5 and 6 inch seamless gutters, made of heavy .032 gauge aluminum, don't rust; and are available in a variety of colors.Seamless gutters come in long lengths, meaning there are no seams so there is less of a potential for springing leaks that cause damage to siding, foundations, and plantings.
3) What are the financial advantages of having seamless gutters with permanent debris screens?
Properly installed seamless gutters can save you thousands of dollars in future building repairs by protecting siding and foundations from mold and mildew that can develop due to backsplash and increased basement humidity; preventing erosion and damage to shrubs, gardens, walkways, and patios; preventing dangerous icicle formations; and saves you from having to climb a ladder to clean them or paying someone else to do it.
4) What about clogging?
Permanently installed aluminum leaf guard screens prevent leaves and other debris from clogging the gutters. Even in heavy rain, our gutters perform well. Extra wide downspouts keep water flowing freely away from siding and foundations.
Our newest MicroGuard™ leaf shedding system, even keeps pine needles and smaller debris from getting into your gutters; and when installed, make your gutters even stronger.
5) How is B.T. Seamless Gutters different from other installers?
B.T. Seamless Gutters is family owned and operated. We never use subcontractors.
- Our crews are respectful of your property and your family. We work quickly and clean up at the end of each day.
- Ladders and staging are secured to the roof, away from the building, protecting siding and foundation plantings.
- Our labor is guaranteed for 10 years and the products are guaranteed by the manufacturer for 20 years.
6) How about payment terms?
We make payment easy. Estimates are always free. No advance payment is required. Payment in full is due upon completion of the job. We accept VISA, Mastercard and Discover Card.